Buy a bike hire gift voucher for the Peak District National Park trails and treat someone you love to a great day out. Our vouchers can be used at our bike hire centres at Ashbourne, Derwent, Parsley Hay and Manifold Valley.
You will receive a voucher with it's unique code and gift voucher value in the post.
- One Adult – Full Day.
- One Adult Ebike- Full Day.
- One Adult & One Child (bike, trailer or tag a long) - Full Day.
- One Adult & Two Children (bike, trailer or tag a long) - Full day.
- Two Adults & One Child (bike, trailer or tag a long) - Full Day.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Gift vouchers can be exchanged for bike hire fees only, at any Peak District National Park Bike Hire (Ashbourne, Derwent, Parsley Hay and Manifold Valley).
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Gift vouchers can be used towards the purchase of bike hire fees of a higher price than their face value upon payment of the difference. No change will be given.
- Peak Bike Hire is under no liability for replacement or refund should the gift vouchers be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and reserves the right to reject any gift voucher that, in its sole discretion, it believes is not genuine, has been tampered with or duplicated.
- The National Park Authority reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice and to take appropriate action (including cancellation of the voucher) if, at its discretion, it deems such action is necessary.
- Vouchers expire 12 months after purchase.
Very happy with your service and quick response